精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

Last day of work ...probable




Today could be my last day of work. I'll know for sure by tomorrow after doctor's appointment.

I hope I can continue working for 1 more week. Anyway, I told coworkers & clients that today could be my last day before I start maternity leave. Surprisingly, a recreational therapist Frances told me to show up in day room around 1: 30pm. Then I found out that clients @ Fillmore collected some money, & bought me BB gifts. How touching, especially I only started to know them since January, and many of them are not financially well. I do appreciate the gift I received, but the support from clients is more precious & brought me great joy. It is a BIG reward from this job.

Being a nurse can be very stressful depends on which area you work in. Often is this kind of gesture such as a smile/appreciation from client that gives us strength/reason to carry on staying in stressful nursing field.

No comments: