精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 24, 2007

BB shower (fellowship)




Fellowship organized a BB shower for 2 pairs of parents-to-be (Terence & Me Plus Felix & Megan). It was so good to see some old faces like Nelson, Edith, Willion & Alice.
I hope games @ BB shower can give Terence more idea of what it's going to be like when BBs come. Many of you may know that he has no exposure with BB in his life. He even hasn't touched a BB.

Thanks to Abby & Ivan for organizing the BB shower, especially Ivan who designed games to train/torture fathers-to-be. It sure gave Terence some hand on experience. Now he at least knows how heavy/tough it is to carry just half of the weight of my tummy. Terence even said he'll do all housechores starting now. I bet his definition of 'all housechores' is totally different from what's in my mind. So if I want to get back to my way of ideal home setting after 'sit month', I sure need to do as much housechores as I can. Rely on Terence, I then have to lower my standard of ideal home setting.
Anyway, I sure feel warmth/love/caring through all of you (even I sometime feel I'm facing this upcoming challenge alone without family nearby).

No comments: