精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Babyshower @ work



















Yesterday, coworkers organized a secret babyshower for me. In fact, I wondered about it a day before yesterday, cuz I overheard of it(the clinic is so open that has no soundproof). I even knew the detail of it when another coworker informed me with a phone call. But of course, I needed to pretend I knew nothing on that day. I'm so thankful & happy that they did it to me. Cuz I didn't expect it. I used to work in another clinic. I only started working in the clinic I'm in since January/07.
Besides BB clothes & gift cards, I received 2 multi purpose homemade blankets. They r made of satin silk. They look so fancy. They r made by RN Melissa. She said BBs can be royal BBs under those wraps. I don't even know she has a talent of making quilt. Amazing.

No comments: