精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007

血染父親節

2 of Terence's friends (known from San Jose U) & their couple came over from Sunnyvale to visit us. We brought them to Dublin's newly opened Ulferts Center http://www.ulferts.com/dublin/index.php to have lunch. It was hot on this Father's Day. We were chit chatting with Kelvin & his gf while we were waiting for Arthur & his wife. Good that I was facing Terence. My 血瘡 suddenly gushed blood out like a wide opened hose. Terence's clothes got many blood stain. Not only that, the ground & a bumper of a car parked in front of me also got blood. How embarrassing!! IT happened once @ clinic before. Luckily that no coworker or client stood where I sprayed my blood. It bleeds unexpectedly...It can bleed if I bite on something like apple, or even a smile can trigger it to bleed. So much blood came out that I can't even swallow all of my blood on time. Some wonders if I would be anemic d/t that.

No comments: