精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kaiser day (Part 2)

Last night, we went to Walnut Creek for newborn class. It was long~2.5 hrs till 10pm. No wonder Terence was not able to focus (even more than usual). He kept looking up to celing & peeling his fingers. Just completely staying in his own world instead of listening to what the speaker was saying. That's usual to me. I guess only computer conference can get his attention.

Later, I asked him if he could point out some of the points that the speaker mentioned. Of course, he could not mention any. Now is the best time to teach/prepare him with idea what's coming in a near future, cuz I'm still in good shape. But I doubt he has energy/interest to learn any. I just hope things will not go too wild that I can't handle myself.

My cousin asked me if I like vaginal birth or C-section. I know Terence prefers C-section. Cuz it can be scheduled, so for sure he would be around. But with his health plan, we may need to pay extra $ for C-section. If BBs' position allows me to have vaginal birth, my recovery time will be shorter. But I'm scare of the pain..the most is I don't think Terence is strong enough to support me (physically/mentally). Cuz labor can last for hours even a day. He even said he got tired after just giving me 1 body massage (learned from childbirth class..massage after each contraction). Frankly, I would be scared & feel helpless during labor if my helper(Terence) can't be helpful. So even I hate to be under knife, & pay extra $. I think C-section sounds better to me. At least, Terence doesn't need to do much (I don't need to count on him in that case).

I know for sure once BBs come, I'll be the super-woman (mom). Just hope Terence can slowly become a properly trained dad with a helping hand, so I won't feel I'm alone/taking full load on taking care of BBs. Please PRAY FOR ME!!

No comments: