精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wong Ah E



Center finally hired a nighttime nanny. Today is her 1st day. But her performance during day time worried me. She said Kody eats smaller amount, so he doesn't need to be burp. Hey, he's already v.small plus he spits a lot. If he doesn't get burp, I can't imagine the result. Then she said Karissa sleeps after getting only 20ml in feeding. So she slept, so should stop feeding. OH,another worry to me. I know Karissa is a sleeping beauty. She is like that back in hospital. Awake @ beginning of feeding, then soon would be asleep but still sucking ga...how can Ah E just stop the feeding.

I told my worries to Terence. That's why tonight would be his 1st night of staying in center overnight. He wants to stay & keep an eye on Ah E(esp to make sure she would burp Kody), so I can sleep without worrying.

We are not the only parents worry. We can see that there are not as many babies left out in BB room as usual. Later, I found out some of the moms rather keep BB in their rooms than letting Ah E to take care of them @ night.

No comments: