精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

Go to 'sit month' center

Starting from yesterday, I'll spend a month in this center. Hopefully, I'll get enough rest as I thought it would be. However, it turned out to be not the way I wanted to be. Nighttime nanny just quit today. It ended up that the owner Yang Yang would be the only 1 to take care of BB overnight. With totally 4 moms & 5 babies, it was tough for Yang Yang to do a fine job. So I ended up not having good night sleep. Yang Yang took care of 1 BB, & I took care of another. Plus with the busy schedule of eating: 8am breakfast, 10am snack, 12pm lunch, 3pm snack, 6pm dinner & 8pm dessert. It was very hard to find a quiet moment that I can catch a nap. I started to have headache. I wish BB & I still r in hospital. At least, I can sleep as long as I can, & not to worry of BB (cuz they are taken care by NICU nurses).

No comments: