精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kelvin & Arthur visit




It is my 3rd day in center. Even though I'm not supposed to leave center (during sit month), but I did. Cuz today is the day that we have a home health nurse to do check up on twins. Good to know that they gained weight. 14 day old: Kody is now 4 lb 4.5 oz. Karissa is 4 lb 13.5 oz with 31.5 head circumferce. Nurse said they both need to be checked every 2 days till they reach 5 lbs. That means I need to be a busy mom again (grab everything & drive 45 mins on highway to be home again). Too bad that home health nurse can't come to center to check on them, cuz she only works in 1 county (Alameda county..where I live), so she can't come to San Jose (in different county) to do the check up.

No comments: