精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

Karissa's 1st night @ home

I have been back home since 7/5. For the past few days, it was busy for me & Terence. Our daily routine was going to hospital daily to feed babies for hours till it's time for dinner. Even it was busy, at least we could rest/sleep without being disturb for the rest of the day. As nurses said, we should enjoy our last moment of freedom.

Finally, our 'freedom' is over. But good to know that we can eventually go home with a baby. We got notified that Karissa is well enough to be discharged today. I chose a beautiful outfit for her to wear for photo shot taken by photographer. Too bad that no photographer available @ hospital today.

BTW, I just realized that Karissa is a noisy bb. She even makes noise during sleep. Noises she makes include 1. snoring 2.sudden big cry as if she's in pain. But she would calm down after just 1 big cry/yell.

I used to bb that makes no noise during sleep. So for this 1st night, I wake up frequently d/t her unique noise to find out what's going on with her. Now, I know that it's her characteristic.

No comments: