精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Took other mom's milk/ Bye Bye Wong Ah E

Somehow Karissa & Kody took other mom's milk yesterday. They both started not feeling well (vomit & upset stomach) since midnight last night. Even though advice nurse said they would be fine after 24 hrs of taking other's milk, we still made an appointment to see doctor to make sure. Turned out everything was fine as expected.
BTW, Karissa is 6.5 lb. Kody is 5 lb 15 oz.

After a week of having Wong Ah E, Yang Yang finally decided to get Ah E fired (Ah E told me that she planned to resign on July 27) Cuz Ah E sleep much deeper than babies. Yang Yang often need to wake her up @ night to do feeding. 1 of the mothers even went back home earlier than she should d/t Wong Ah E. Cuz this mother feels that she got no rest @ center. She doesn't feel comfortable to leave her BB to Ah E to take care @ night. She can leave. When can I be?

I feel I come in a wrong month (peak season) when center is understaffed. I thought I could have good rest in center. It ended up feeling much tired than my days @ hospital.

No comments: