精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Plan to leave center earlier






3rd mom leaves today. This mom leaves center for a different reason. She came to center on the same day as me. So she supposed to stay till Aug 10. But her Japanese husband (born in US)doesn't believe 'sit month' theory. He plans to have the whole family to go to Disneyland & San Diego next Tuesday. That's why this mom has to leave under her husband's pressure.

I also plan to leave early cuz Kody & Karissa would have doctor's appointment on Aug 8. Instead of coming back & stay in center till Aug 10 (just 2 more days), I decide to be home on Aug 8. So Terence doesn't need to drive back & forth between home & center (it's quite a long drive). Of course, my workload would be heavier once I'm home. Cuz I can't sleep through the night as I do in center. I would be taking care of 1 baby 24 hrs while nanny is taking care of another BB. So there would be no break at all.

No comments: