精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Leaving tomorrow






Sorry to know that the new roommate (pregnant with twins) stayed @ hospital overnight. She gave birth yesterday. Doctor said BB girl was dead inside the womb for a period of time, and BB boy was sent to another hospital after birth. It must be v.sad to this new mom. Carrying twins is not as easy as it seems to be. I was lucky that I only had bleeding episode once at the very beginning stage, plus only got hospitalized once during this pregnancy d/t fibroid pain. Compared to this new mom, my pregnancy is nothing.

Good that I'll leave center tomorrow instead of Aug 10. Cuz the new mom will be back to center on Aug 10. If she sees me with my twins in center, it may remind her that she did carry twins (1 boy & 1 girl) before.

Today, everyone gives me a funny expression. Yang Yang said it would be interesting to imagine my days @ home with twins (cuz they both became hard to take care of @ end of 'sit month' period.

Pics: (See that many facial expression of Karissa)

No comments: