精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kody's 1st fall


Kody had his 1st fall in his lifetime 2 days ago. He fell from his crib. I was at work that day. Nanny gave me a call that she left Kody in crib (with all siderail up) after bath as usual. She later heard a big bang while she was bathing Karissa (just next to Kody's room). Nanny found Kody was under the crib. According to nanny, Kody must have climbed himself up to the top of siderail as he usually did. Somehow he fell himself down to the heater next to crib (good that the heater was plastic wtih rounded edge), then fell onto the carpeted floor. So it was not a straight fall from crib. Anyway, he only cried for very short time & got a small scrab on his left forehead. Thank God.
Nanny was worried & checked on Kody immediately. To check if he would cry or not if she moves all his limbs(check for broken bones). She also gave Kody a bottle of milk & checked if Kody would vomit or not. Negative on both (broken bone & vomit). Plus Kody still remained naughty as usual. Once I heard all that, I felt ease. But good to know that my boss would allow me to leave work immediately if I wanted to. The time I received the call was 10am(I started working @ 8:30am)..when we were just huddling..the clinic was not even opened yet.
If the event happens when I am working in a hospital, I bet my boss may not let me go ASAP like my clinic boss. So I gave up the high paid hospital part time job & chose low paid clinic job is a right decision. Now as a mom, I have to put my children as my 1st priority.

No comments: