精靈雙豬嘜幾大呢 ???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cuddle time






When I was a student nurse back in Canada, I observed how Mother Goose ran. Now I have my own kids. I like to take them to Mother Goose. Finally, I find out there are some similar programs available for babies. Today is my day off, so I take Kody & Karissa to Walnut Creek library to attend Cuddle Time.
I wish I can always get Tuesday off, so I can take them to attend this kind of activity often. We sang rhythm song, played ball & read too. I really like the book that was given to each parent for free. The book tells you places/activities that are good for children...very useful.
Kody didn't like to leave nanny. Karissa enjoyed playing balls & books so much that she didn't notice I left her (I went to other side of the room to pick up the free book.)

No comments: